Joined on 5 July, 2018
36) what do you call a female goat?
34) what do you call a group of cows?
25) how many electrons does an atom of carbon have?
however much it wants
24) how many oceans are there? name them.
23) capital of canada?
22) what’s the capital of france?
20) what is pythagoras theorem?
19) solve this: 5+3*4 / 2-1
16) what was the first day of the 20th century? (the date)
15) animals without backbones are called?
14) what is the part of the eye that controls how much light enters?
13) what is the planet closest to the sun?
12) what is the biggest internal organ in the body?
11) the mountain range that includes mount everest is called?
inclusive mountain range
10) what country is both an island and continent?
long island ice tea
9) how many kingdoms are apart of the united kingdom? name them.
7) what’s the capital of america?
6) how many continents are there?
ketchup mustard mayo
End of content
No more pages to load