Trending Content

jenniX™ ( @jennix ) Twitter Profile

jennix

jenniX™

... fightin' the power, one asshat at a time....

Los Angeles, California

Joined on 14 March, 2008

https://www.facebook.com/theRealJenniX/

  • 90 Tweets
  • 114 Followers
  • 323 Following

Do you want Terminators? 'Cause this is how you get Terminators.

 1  0  0

“I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction.” – Mark Twain

 2  0  1

things i should never have to say #124:

i just restarted Jim's office machine

give it a minute

But you need to STOP connecting & disconnecting & reconnecting to the office just to see if it quits working. Because that's how you make it stop working

 0  0  0

Join us!!!!

 1  0  0

Replying to @samdman95: friday fun fact: a 1982 law mandates that 80% of all federal transportation spending goes to highways, leaving only 20% for…

 0  0  213

Quoted @rschles

50 years of tax cuts for the rich failed to trickle down, economics study says - CBS News

What? This is how long it takes to know fire is hot and the sky is blue?

 0  0  0

friday fun fact: a 1982 law mandates that 80% of all federal transportation spending goes to highways, leaving only 20% for mass transit

we wonder why we have some of the highest carbon emissions and lowest transit ridership in the world, and the answer is right there!

 1,016  24  213

What's your schedule? If it's like mine it's "I'm procrastinating all day today, putting things off tomorrow, and avoiding shit entirely the day after."

 1  3  1

Quoted @debraduncan

Looking at my grandma’s yearbook from 1949 and Pat was...built differently

big mood

 0  0  0

Replying to @cohnbrian: @williamlegate Your slogan can be “it’s how I sleep at night”

 0  0  1

@williamlegate Your slogan can be “it’s how I sleep at night”

 1  0  1

Replying to @MikeLarsenOH: Charles Manson carved a swastika in his forehead and his lawyers didn't quit.

 0  0  17,565

Charles Manson carved a swastika in his forehead and his lawyers didn't quit.

 140,879  1,561  17,565

i don't know who needs to hear this but grey fonts are super hard to read on white backgrounds for some of us.

 0  0  0

Replying to @fred_guttenberg: The greatest news clip ever from @11thHour with Brian Williams! This sums up the meeting between @GOPLeader Kevin McCa…

 0  0  14,016

The crazy GA rep didn't come up with this idea on her own, although she may have embellished it a smidge:

 1  0  0

Quoted @ABC

DON'T LOOK DOWN: Two climbers completed a hair-raising challenge - scaling Europe's highest chimney, which stands over 1,100 ft tall.

butt-pucker VOTD.

 1  0  0

Replying to @panoparker: Today I learned that aggressive baby goats have to wear horn noodles to avoid hurting each other

 0  0  104,833  Download

The greatest news clip ever from @11thHour with Brian Williams! This sums up the meeting between @GOPLeader Kevin McCarthy and the Palm Beach bully. You won't want to miss this 🤣

 55,242  2,250  14,016  Download

Today I learned that aggressive baby goats have to wear horn noodles to avoid hurting each other

 479,173  2,680  104,833  Download

I promise i can pop this $GME bubble by merely buying some. Send me $350, i'll buy a share, and this will all be over.

 0  0  0

Quoted @atrupar

PETER DOOCY: Mr President, what did you talk to Vladimir Putin about?

PRESIDENT BIDEN: You. He sends his best.

Gonna need a salve for that burn.

 1  0  0

Quoted @ABC

The First Dogs—Champ and Major—arrived at the White House on Sunday from Delaware.

The two German shepherds are the first pets to live at the executive mansion since the Obama administration.

The only 4 year lease left in the US where dogs are OK.

 0  0  0

End of content

No more pages to load